School Board Members
Members of the 2020-2021 JGISD School Board:
L'Rae Lee - President
B.J. Baldridge - Vice President
Jeff Arnold - Secretary
Excellence In Education
Be it hereby resolved that the Jayton-Girard Independent School District Board of Trustees is committed to the relentless pursuit of excellence in education. We pledge to recruit, employ, and retain only the most dedicated and effective teachers, administrators, and auxillary staff. We pledge to support the staff in its pursuit of excellence by providing leadership and vision for the district, by promoting professional development that results in outstanding from every employee, and by continuously evaluating the operations of the district.
JGISD is committed to molding students into the best citizens and leaders of tomorrow that are adaptable, respectful and productive.
1. JGISD will provide quality instruction meeting the needs and passion of every student at JGISD.
2. JGISD will educate and confidently prepare students to be successful and productive in their endeavors.
3. JGISD will educate students in a safe and secure environment.
4. JGISD will provide an atmosphere of teamwork, open communication, trust and respect.
5. JGISD will incorporate innovative teaching and learning activities.
6. JGISD will effectively manage school finances to have a balanced budget.
Established January 2020